Terms and Condition
We will come to your door to pick up your dry cleaning and laundry.
Ease Wash Laundry Services Private Limited (“Ease Wash”), its employees, promoters, investors, advisors, agents, contractors, etc. are pleased to provide professional pick-up and delivery laundry services to our customers and offers quality and convenience at an affordable price. We offer you, our customers, our services subject to your compliance with and acceptance of the terms and conditions stated and set forth below. Your use of Ease Wash’s services (“Services”) indicates your agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions contained herein. Please read the following provisions carefully and if you do not so agree, you should inform us and cease using the Services immediately. This agreement is strictly between Ease Wash, its customers and services provided by parties subcontracted by Ease Wash, and does not in any way constitute or imply any relationship with any other parties.
- Pick-up/Delivery Schedule We operate from 8 AM to 8 PM, 7 days a Week.
You can schedule a pickup through our mobile app, website or by calling us.
Pick-up/Delivery will take place at the agreed upon date and time, except on certain national holidays as prescribed by Government of India. Ease Wash reserves the right to determine the pick-up/delivery times and reschedule pick-up/delivery times upon prior notice to its customers. We can't be held accountable if we are late for unforeseen circumstances.
If you do miss your pick-up or drop off timeframe, a missed pick-up or missed drop off fee of INR 50 may be assessed. Avoid these additional fees by notifying and rescheduling your pick-up/ drop off directly with our customer care executives. Contact us on +91 96744 10003 or +91 96744 10009. Please note, if you’ve pre-paid for service, you will not be refunded for missed pick-ups. To prevent laundry errors, all services must be tied to an appointment. If we are coming to your house for a delivery and you have additional dirty laundry that you would like to be picked up, please schedule an additional pickup online or notify Customer Care at least 3 hour before your scheduled service.
- Missed/Unattended Pick-up or Delivery If you request that we leave your laundry unattended (e.g., on your doorway, in a hallway, or in your lobby) or with a third party (e.g., with a security or a doorman or a neighbor), we are not responsible for your laundry before we have picked it up or after we have dropped it off. You also agree that our records of pick-up and drop-off times are true and accurate.
- Pick-up and Delivery, Procedure and Terms Ease Wash will provide each customer with a nylon/polyurethane laundry bag. Ease Wash reserves the right not to pick-up items that are not in these bags.
The customer agrees not to include any of the following items inside their wash and fold laundry bag given to Ease Wash representatives for service: (i) non-washable items, (ii) items that are labeled for hand washing and/or dry cleaning only, or (iii) any other items not meant for laundering.
The customer is responsible for any and all damage caused by any items left in the customer’s clothing or laundry bag that causes damage to the clothing of any other customer, the cleaning machines, or any other property of Ease Wash or its other parties or customers. Ease Wash and its subcontractors are not responsible for, and shall not pay for, any loss, damage or theft of items left unattended by the customer for pick-up or delivery. Ease Wash will not leave items in the possession of any other person that is not the owner of those items unless the owner has given prior consent. The customer is responsible for ensuring that his/her laundry bag is in the possession of an Ease Wash representative.
- Cancellations of pickup For cancelling your scheduled pickup, you need to call us and inform. Cancellation is not chargable as long as the Logistics Expert has not left our station to pickup your garments. Otherwise, the customer may have to pay INR 50 as conveyance charges.
- Inventory Sheets Inventory sheets are available per request that should be filled out by the customer. Although not required, you may complete an inventory sheet prior to pick-up that details all items found within your bag. Each of your items will be tagged individually with QR codes. At any point of time you can track online.
All information provided on the inventory sheets by the customer shall be accurate in every way. Ease Wash is not responsible for any items not listed on the inventory sheets. Ease Wash reserves the right to complete an inventory sheet for customer’s who have not provided one themselves based on the items inside the customer’s bag without notice to the customer.
Please notify us of any missing items listed in your order within 24 hours of drop off. If your item is not located after further investigation, we will compensate by providing free services.
- Garment Care Ease Wash will use reasonable efforts to maintain a high quality cleaning service. Ease Wash and its subcontractors accept no liability for damage due to normal cleaning of items without care instructions, or for dry clean items placed inside wash and fold bags. Ease Wash will follow any reasonable instructions provided, including as to water or drying temperature. However, Ease Wash does not read cleaning instruction labels of clothes submitted because of the low prices charged. Accordingly, Ease Wash and its subcontractors accept no liability for special care items that require special attention, including dry clean only items.
Ease Wash is not responsible for clothing bleeding, shrinking, or otherwise changing as a result of normal washing procedures. Precautions will be taken to alleviate these problems if possible.
Ease Wash and its subcontractors reserve the right to refuse to clean any garment.
Ease Wash and its subcontractors do not guarantee the removal of all stains. Ease Wash will re-clean items that, in its sole discretion, were not properly cleaned and have not been worn since they were cleaned, at no additional cost.
Ease Wash and its subcontractors are not responsible for loss of or damage to any personal or non-cleanable items left in the clothing or laundry bags such as money, jewelry, or any other item. The customer agrees not to leave such items in their clothing or in their laundry bags. Zippers behave unpredictably while cleaning. Although zippers generally are not an issue, the client is notified that there is a possibility of zipper issues while following normal wash procedures, and Ease Wash does not accept any liability for such issues.
- Suitability for Washing By using our service, you agree that your clothes are suitable to be washed in water, on a normal cycle, and dried using heat in a tumble dryer. We cannot be responsible for any damage to clothing that is not suitable for this standard laundering process. Similarly, we reserve the right to refuse to service items that we feel will be hazardous to our staff, such as items heavily soiled with human or animal waste. This is for the health and safety of our team.
- Dry Cleaning Terms Ease Wash will inventory all dry cleaning items once they arrive at the facility to be cleaned. This inventory is final, and we will track your items carefully to return them to you. Should you find an issue with one of your pieces, please notify us within 24 hours of your delivery.
As with our standard laundry process, Ease Wash cannot be responsible for wear and tear resulting from cleaning, for very delicate items such as buttons or sequins, or for clothing missing proper care labels.
- Payments We accept cash on delivery, online payment using net-banking or debit/ credit cards.
You can estimate the bill amount at the time of handing over your garments to our Logistics Experts.
The exact bill amount will be informed to the customer via SMS after garments are booked at our warehouse.
The Invoice will be handed over to the customer at the time of Delivery. No advance payment is required.
- Loss or Damage Missing or damaged items must be reported to Ease Wash within 24 hours of delivery of your laundry bag. Failure to report the missing or damaged item within 24 hours shall remove any liability of Ease Wash for the missing or damaged item.
We regret that we are unable to reimburse customers for missing items that we cannot verify. Our liability for any verifiable lost articles shall not exceed 3 times our charge for processing it. However, please contact us if you cannot find an article of clothing, and we will speak to the attendant who processed your order. Additionally, we can check our video security and look through our lost and found.
If your item is not located after further investigation, we will compensate by providing free services.
- Refunds Except as described in this paragraph, all sales are final and all payments are non-refundable.
Our company’s liability, with respect to any damaged articles, shall not exceed 3 times our charge for processing it. We regret that we cannot guarantee against color loss, shrinkage, color bleed-over, clothes with poorly set dyes, normal wear and tear, preexisting damage, severe soiling, lost socks, mismatches, or clothes that have been mistakenly placed in your bag.
Please notify us of any such incident within 24 hours of drop off. If your item is damaged after further investigation, we will compensate by providing one free service.
- Allergies We use eco-friendly detergent or solvent for all our laundry customers and do not use bleach. All our detergent or solvent are hypo-allergenic.
- Use of Third-Party Service Providers Ease Wash reserves the right to utilize any outsourcer, vendor, or outside service provider for any service, without notice to the customer. Ease Wash is not responsible for, and will not be held liable for, any damage or loss due to the acts or omissions of its vendors, third party outsourcers, or service providers.
- Miscellaneous Upon Client’s authorization to commence work, the terms of this Agreement shall be binding upon parties. This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding between the parties and supersedes any other prior understandings or agreements, written or oral, between the parties; its terms can be modified or waived only by a written amendment to this Agreement, signed by both parties, and no course of conduct, failure or delay shall affect the validity, binding effect or enforceability of this Agreement or be considered an implied waiver. This Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of Republic of India. The parties hereto hereby consent to the jurisdiction of the courts at Kolkata and each party waives all objections to convenience of forum. Neither Client nor Ease Wash shall be liable to the other for any failure or delay in its performance due to any cause beyond its control, including acts of war, acts of God, earthquake, riot, sabotage, labor shortage or dispute, Internet interruption, government acts, and other similar events. Ease Wash shall be entitled to reimbursement for its expenses, including court costs, and reasonable attorney’s fees, expenses and cost in any action against Client. Each provision of this Agreement shall be interpreted in such manner to be effective and valid under any applicable law, but if any provision is held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, then such provision shall be reformed, construed and enforced as if such provision had never been contained herein. Ease Wash reserves the right to discontinue services at the discretion of its authorized agents or representatives. In such case, any pre-paid fees for which services have not been provided will be refunded to the client. Client consents to being photographed and filmed by Ease Wash in connection with his/her use of services. Client further consents to Ease Wash’s use of the photographs and films, including any performance, voice, or other aspect of Client’s persona, by Ease Wash for any function or reason. In addition, Client assigns to Ease Wash any copyright interest and right of publicity that may arise as a result of such filming or photography. This permission continues after a Client’s death, disability or termination of this Agreement. Client will not be given any additional compensation for Ease Wash’s use of photographs or films.